Voodooshield Pro 7.42 Crack + License Key Full Free Download
Voodooshield Pro Crack is a reliable application that takes a different approach to protecting your computer from viruses. The software cannot remove infected files, but it can prevent them from being opened and protect your computer from infections. The software has innovative options that automatically take a whitelist snapshot of all programs and files you always trust. After your antivirus program takes a snapshot of your system’s whitelist, VoodooShield can block your computer from running, preventing any other software from running. In other words, you can create a whitelist and set your computer to run only the software you specify. However, you can choose to allow additional programs through the firewall.
Voodooshield Pro can protect you from viruses by using two different methods to keep your computer protected at all times. It’s a smart way to protect your computer because it has a training mode to learn what you can allow on your computer, called “OFF Mode”. You can also enable the installation of new software in this mode. The second mode is “ON Mode” where it takes a snapshot and allows everything in the snapshot to run and blocks any new software that tries to install it. It’s a simple enough idea, but one you’ve never seen combined in one program. I’d call it “simple brilliance”, even if it’s an oxymoron; applies here. It was super easy to use, small in size, and guides you through the first use.
We believe VoodooShield can be used at any skill level. If you’ve had problems in the past or don’t like sandbox programs like VMWare or Sandboxie, this might be the solution. The software is a user-friendly tool that allows you to block untrusted programs or files and create a whitelist for all trusted software. The software has two protection modes: always on and bright.
Highlights & Features:
- CyberLock is the industry’s only proprietary tangible computer lock and is designed to complement mainstream or high-end antivirus software (including Microsoft Defender). There are other products with default denial/zero trust, but only CyberLock acts as a true computer lock with dynamic protection levels (dynamic security situations). If it doesn’t activate, it’s not a block.
- The Achilles heel of all cybersecurity products is that they can only provide a single static layer of protection, so your security posture is likely to be too aggressive or too lax at any moment, resulting in false positives and breaches. . CyberLock solves this problem by dynamically adjusting its security posture in real-time based on current end-user activity and behavior. Thanks to the dynamic safe position function, CyberLock can offer a stronger and more robust lock than any other product.
- Cybersecurity experts agree that app whitelisting is by far the most effective security mechanism on the market, but no one ever bothered to make this technology friendly enough for the masses until we invented CyberLock. Before CyberLock, all application whitelisting products were active full-time, usually when there was no point in being active, which most users and administrators found annoying and unsustainable, so they decided to opt out of whitelisting altogether. . Our proprietary snapshot technology automatically creates the smallest custom whitelist for the end user, resulting in the smallest whitelist and attack surface in the industry.
- CyberLock does not force the end user to respond to the user’s dangerous confirmation request, which eliminates the possibility of the end user accidentally enabling an unknown item. Instead, CyberLock displays a mini prompt before asking the end user to decide whether to allow a new item.
- Through WhitelistCloud technology, CyberLock checks its own small custom whitelist for safe/clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, mainstream and high-end antiviruses look for malware, while WhitelistCloud looks for safe/clean files. As a result, administrators are constantly aware that only secure elements are running on endpoints. With traditional and state-of-the-art antivirus, system administrators are quite sure that the malware is not running on the endpoints, but with the whitelist.
- CyberLock does not force the end user to respond to both good and bad requests, eliminating the possibility of the end user accidentally enabling an unknown item. Instead, CyberLock displays a short message before asking the end user to decide whether to allow the new item.
- With our WhitelistCloud technology, CyberLock checks a small custom whitelist specifically for safe/clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. This means traditional and next-gen antivirus look for malware and WhitelistCloud looks for safe/clean files. As a result, administrators always know that only trusted components are running on endpoints. With traditional and next-generation antivirus, administrators can be confident that no malware is running on endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they can essentially be confident that only safe stuff is running at all times.
- Our unique context-sensitive antimalware engine considers the entire attack chain in the parent/child process creation relationship. This not only makes CyberLock more secure, but our mechanism is also flexible, so that vulnerable elements do not need to be globally blacklisted. For example, CyberLock PowerShell does not require a global blacklist to protect against PowerShell attacks. In other words, CyberLock considers the entire attack chain so that harmless scripts that need to be executed can do so while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.
- CyberLock includes features that protect against ransomware, scripts, LOLBin, and fileless malware.
- LOLBins (Lonely Alien Binaries) are an increasingly common attack vector in the cybersecurity environment. Other endpoint protection products typically only protect 5-50 vulnerable processes (eg powershell, cmd, cscript, regsvr32, forfiles, scheduled tasks, bcedit), while CyberLock protects 1000 vulnerable processes on the system, all automatically with zero. context. If a new vulnerable process is discovered, CyberLock automatically updates all endpoints within 4 hours.
- CyberLock created the anti-malware engine used by many vendors today, but chose not to patent it. CyberLock is the only default denial-of-service product that protects the entire Windows system, not just Windows components used by malware authors. CyberLock eliminates the need to update the engine when malware authors find a new Windows component to exploit, usually every 3-4 months.
- CyberLock uses ML/Ai (VoodooAi) and reputation-based file information (WhitelistCloud) to provide the end user with information about the file to make an informed decision, while also providing recommendations to the end user based on the information in the document. file .file provided.
- Unlike old/obsolete Software Restriction Policy (SRP) products that operate in user mode, CyberLock uses a modern, monolithic kernel-mode locking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks, or modifications to protect against new vulnerabilities and threats. In addition, unlike other products in its category, CyberLock is so simplified that you don’t need to manage co-vendors in the web management console.
- CyberLock’s settings are highly customizable, allowing administrators to fine-tune the overall security posture for each end user.
- CyberLock is self-learning and adapts very quickly to any endpoint. Users may notice some unwanted glitches in the first day or two as the system automatically adapts to the system, but they’ll soon realize how quiet Zero Trust can be. Some users prefer to turn CyberLock into AutoPilot for a few days with a loose security position while customizing it for their system, then switch to smart or always-on mode and an aggressive security setting.
- Added the Packer utility to the list of vulnerable processes.
- There was an unusual silent crash issue where VS couldn’t determine the full path, we fixed that
- The crash in disable/install mode should be fixed, if not please let me know
- A regional bug should be fixed when changing the system time to another format
- Drag and drop and right-click in the “VoodooShield Scan” context. All file types are now supported
- fixed registry error
- Too many command lines added to the list…needs to be fixed
- Xcopy was blocked by batch files
- Added “Threats disabled: x” as a clickable button that takes you to the part of the UI that shows the quarantined/disabled status.
- Many other small fixes.
Voodooshield Pro Serial Key:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP *, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with the latest updates
- 280 MB of free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for program operation
- 512 MB of RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Administrator rights to install the program.
How to install Voodooshield Pro Crack?
- First of all, download its setup from the link below.
- Then Extract it and Run Crack
- After running it select the Location Where it was Installed.
- And then click on the “Activate” button.
- All done. Enjoy.