Virtual Serial Port Driver Crack 11.0.1041 + Activation Key Full Free Download
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro is a software program that allows you to create virtual serial ports and you can connect them to other applications or devices, such as physical serial ports. With Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro, you can create two virtual serial ports connected by a virtual null modem cable, and then use these virtual ports to send data between applications or devices, simulating a real serial port connection.
This can be used in situations where physical serial ports are not available or cannot be used, or when you need to create a connection between two applications that do not support serial port communication. The program provides a simple interface that allows you to easily create and configure virtual serial ports, choose their names and parameters, and configure advanced port settings. In addition, it offers advanced features such as recombination, thermal compression, and standard baud rate emulation, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of virtual serial ports.
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro is compatible with all versions of Windows and supports a variety of programming languages, including C++, Delphi, VB, and .NET. The software can be used in a variety of applications, including business automation, data acquisition, and management systems, among others. Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Crack creates virtual serial ports and connects them in pairs through a virtual cable modem. Applications on both ends of the pair will be able to exchange data in such a way that whatever is written on the first port appears on the second port and vice versa.
All virtual serial ports work and behave like real ones, mimicking all your settings. You can create as many virtual port pairs as you like, so there is no shortage of serial ports or extra hardware hogging your desktop. In addition, Eltima’s virtual serial port activation key technology can be fully integrated into your software (OEM license). You can now download the latest version of Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro from the CrackPcFull website.
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Serial Key provides the ability to create an unlimited number of virtual serial ports. The ports created are located in the Ports group in Device Manager, which means they will be visible and easily identifiable by all the software and hardware you install. You can define which application can access the specified port. No actual hardware serial ports are occupied. Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Keygen created by Virtual Serial Port Driver works like real ports.
It simulates all real serial port settings and provides strict baud rate emulation and full support for HandFlow control. Also, you can easily simulate a sequential line break. In addition, VSPD uses advanced Windows kernel operation technology, which ensures compatibility with WDM, WMI, power management, PnP, etc.
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Registration Key is fully COM API compatible and supports all Windows messages. The virtual serial port driver creates virtual serial ports and connects them in pairs through a virtual null modem cable. Applications on both ends of the pair will be able to exchange data in such a way that whatever is written on the first port will appear on the second and vice versa. All virtual serial ports work and behave exactly like real ones, emulating all your settings.
You can create as many virtual port pairs as you like so there is no shortage of serial ports and no extra hardware hogging your desktop. Read on to find out how you can get a discount for a licensed version of Virtual Serial Port Driver instead of a cracked Virtual Serial Port Driver software download. Top-notch technical support and the latest updates are available to licensed users.
Using serial devices and devices can be difficult if you rely on modern computers, as many of them do not have a COM port. This is despite the fact that industrial automation systems, medical devices, POS platforms and many other products use interactive communication. The virtual serial port driver is a serial communication tool that solves the missing COM interface problem. User-friendly tools allow you to create virtual serial ports that completely mimic hardware interfaces. An unlimited number of virtual ports can be configured to allow connectivity from multiple applications to serial devices at the same time.
Highlights & Features:
- The serial port (virtual port) driver provides a wide range of serial port parameter configurations and allows you to create a variety of COM port packages. The application correctly manages the physical and virtual serial port of your system. Here are some of the things you can do with this program.
- Users can create unlimited virtual serial port pairs that can be used to communicate via virtual vacuum modem calls.
- You can send serial port signals from any physical or virtual COM interface.
- Serial port allocation is the responsibility of the serial port virtual driver. It enables a one-to-many interface that allows multiple applications to use serial communication simultaneously.
- You can also connect multiple hardware serial ports to a single virtual port. Data sent to the generic port is relayed to the virtual port.
- Serial ports can be combined into a group of physical or virtual ports, each of which can communicate with each other. Data sent to a port group is relayed to the other ports that make up the group.
- The serial port virtual driver has a port switching feature that allows you to add a physical interface to a packet and connect it to the virtual port. Enables switch configuration in the tree configuration to access all virtual ports through the virtual port. This allows your application to treat any available physical port as its own port.
- Data can be easily sent between multiple applications at the same time using a virtual serial port driver. Any number of serial programs can be connected to one connection, and all can send and receive data over the port. You can set permissions to restrict certain features such as connection options such as stop bits and parity.
- The combination of many virtual port driver features provides efficient and effective performance. Multiple serial ports can be connected to each end group, allowing multiple connection options when data flows in and out of connected ports. Packages can be formed by combining physical interfaces, hardware, and distributed serial interfaces.
- Ability to create ports for the current user’s session only.
- Allows RDP users to create a port with the same name (eg COM1) in each user session.
- You can enable automatic port list refresh so you can see pairs created in other user sessions
- Ports can be removed even if they are open by other apps
- All signal lines are available: DTR/DSR/CTS/RTS/DCD/RI
- Full Hand Flow control support (Hardware and Xon/Xoff)
- Virtual serial line connection break emulation
- Different virtual null modem schemes are available: standard/loopback/custom
- The virtual serial port can have any name you like, even the same name as the real port.
- Ports are automatically recreated on system reboot (before user login)
- Ability to change the names of virtual serial ports, created by SPD, displayed in Device Manager
- Restricting access to virtual ports created for various applications.
- The virtual serial port driver and all its internal drivers are digitally signed
- Complete information about the current status of the virtual serial port, data sent/received, etc.
- Windows kernel driver technology support (WDM, WMI, power management, PnP, etc.)
- Printers can be assigned to any virtual serial port (available after restarting Windows)
- Hyper-threading and VMware compatible
Relevant Added Devices:
Other embedded devices that work with TCP//IP or UDP air to transmit information can also be virtualized on the COM port of this system. These devices incorporate serial servers, DTUs or different types of embedded Ethernet and TCP/IP devices.
- Virtual Serial Port Interconnect: Even one computer operates two server and client VSPM virtual serial port applications that can achieve virtual serial port interconnect.
- Program Debugging and Serial Conversation Simulation: VSPM can be mimicked as a serial device for easy application resizing using many extension DLL plugins.
- Virtual serial ports are absolutely the same copies of the real ones – applications will not see the difference between the real and the real ones.
- virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports can be controlled directly from your own application via the Dynamic Link library provided with VSPD (for
- OEM license owners)
- The link between the virtual serial ports is much faster than the real null modem cable connection and only depends on your processor speed (average transfer speed is about 5.5 MBytes/sec)
- Actual serial ports are not busy; it may not even have any real ports on the system.
- Strict baud rate emulation (for Windows NT4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Server / 2008 / Vista / Windows 7)
- All signal lines are available: DTR/DSR/CTS/RTS/DCD/RI
- Full HandFlow control support (Hardware and Xon/Xoff)
- Virtual Serial Line Connection Break Emulation (For Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Server/2008/Vista/Windows 7)
- Port packets are automatically reloaded after each system boot;
- Packets can be also delivered using any combination of physical and virtual ports;
- Full simulation of the hardware command line;
- An unlimited number of virtual serial ports can be configured;
- Design and implementation of real-time serial interfaces;
- All-inclusive features for connecting, sharing, integrating, encrypting, and rerouting serial ports and data;
- Plus, Fast data transfer;
- Compatibility with Hyper Threading multiprocessor systems;
- Two-way data collection to analyze variables;
- Support for various GPS devices and software;
- Full support for baud rate and flow control;
- Easy installation without restarting;
- Serial port connection settings are configured for real and virtual ports, such as data bits, vertical bits, and baud rate;
- Serial ports can also be resolved from server to server with full 64-bit support;
- OEM software can use code samples for use in commercial products.
- It has ability to create ports for the current user’s session only. Also, allows RDP users to create a port with the same name (e.g. COM1) in each user session
- You can also enable automatic port list refresh so you can see pairs created in other user sessions
- Instant port creation also allows you to work with them even before the PnP manager detects the newly added ports.
- Ports can be removed even if they are open by other apps
- Loopback pinout would not be saved for a pair of ports after reboot
- Cancel IRP and timeout also read/write operations.
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Registration Key:
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Activation Key:
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Serial Key:
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro License Key:
Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Technical Detail
- App Name: Virtual Serial Port Driver
- Developer: Eltima Software
- Version: Virtual Serial Port Driver 11.0.1041
- File Type: EXE
- File Size: 5.5 MB
- License: Trial
- Requirement: PC/laptop/tablet running Windows
- (Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10)
- Category File Transfer and Networking
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM) Required: 512 MB RAM required.
- Required disk space: 100 MB free disk space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- All Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows on ARM
If you want a fast download then click here: IDM Crack
How to Install Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro Crack?
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using IOBIT Uninstaller
- After the Download Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip
- After the Extract, the zip file Installs the Program As Normal.
- Download Don’t Run the Software Run.
- Please Always Read the Readme File.
- Please, Copy & Paste Crack File into the c/program files.
- After Install Run the Software Run.
- You are Done with it. Now Enjoy the Full Version.
- Please share it. Sharing is Always Caring!
Virtual Serial Port Driver is a very fast, compact and innovative file transfer and web browser for Windows PC. It is designed to be simple for beginners and empowering for experts. Unlike other Internet and file transfer devices, these devices have unique attractive features.
The virtual serial port driver works with most Windows operating systems, including Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10. While there are many popular web and file transfer tools, most people download and install a trial version. But don’t forget to update the list regularly. You can get the serial port virtual driver for free and download the latest version of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 PC below.